Business Entity Formation
Every day, men and women with an entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to succeed risk their jobs, their savings and even their homes in order to pursue their dream – the dream of owning their own business.
Too often, however, the business plan does not consider a very important fundamental factor that will affect the future administration of all business activities throughout the business cycles ahead. What is that important consideration, you ask?
Here it is: “What type of business entity will best serve my plans for my business?”
- A Sole Proprietorship?
- A Partnership?
- A Sub-Chapter S Corporation?
- A Sub-Chapter C Corporation?
- A Limited Liability Company?
When you are committed to an idea, and when you are willing to pledge the future your family’s well-being on making that idea flourish, does it make sense to provide the type of business structure best suited to your individual business needs? Yes, of course it does! Your business model deserves a sound foundation.
Benefits Of A Business Consultation
A consultation with Attorney Foley will help you to plan your business entity formation in order to:
- Protect your home, automobile, and personal property from your business activities
- Limit personal liability from your business ventures
- Choose the business entity that best meets your business goals and needs
- Create the “Corporate Veil”
- Ensure appropriate compliance with all local, state and federal business regulations
- Create a business environment suited to enhance that your business thrives
Learn about our bankruptcy services in Massachusetts and Virginia.